How we work together
Tyro is giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that could save OrderMate businesses time and money. As Australia’s business-only bank, Tyro provides simple and seamless EFTPOS, deposits and lending to Australian businesses.
Customers Tap. You Save.
- Tap & Save1 allows Tyro merchants to save money by processing debit tap-and-go payments through the cheaper Eftpos network. By enabling Tap & Save, Tyro hospitality merchants, as an average could save over 8% on their Merchant Service Fees (MSF) 2.
- Seamless Integration – Eliminate keying errors and simplify end-of-day reconciliation
- 9% Uptime – 3G backup and dual live data centres keep payments running smoothly.
- 24/7 Local Support – Round the clock Australian-based Customer Support.
- Flexible (https://www.tyro.com/hospitality/)- Give your customers’ flexibility to pay how they want with features such as Pay@Table Pay@Bar spilt payments, tipping or pre-authorisations.
How much do EFTPOS machines cost?
Tyro representatives are experts within the market and often can help explain what the pricing landscape holds.
Learn more here http://go.tyro.com/ordermatepp18
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/ . Terms and Conditions apply. See tyro.com. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to our partners.
1 Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the eftpos network will vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Transactions less than $15 or $1,000 and greater
are excluded. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. Yomani CR, Xentissimo and Xenta terminals do not support Tap & Save. For details refer to the FAQs at Tyro.com or contact Customer Support on 1300 966 639.
2 8% savings on Merchant Service Fees (MSF) represents the potential savings of Tyro eligible hospitality merchants (calculated as an average), over the period December 2017 to February 2018 and was based on actual eligible transactions processed during this period. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions from $15 to less than $1,000. Actual savings for each business vary depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry and pricing plan.