We provide more than just kick ass POS solutions by working with the best hospo operators to Engage and Attract more diners.
We create an experience that is inspired through sharing our insights, tech, hospitality knowhow - we’re all foodies too.
Our vision is to “Shape the Future of Dining”- to allow hospitality businesses to pivot, promote & progress in order to unlock their vision.
We have a dedicated team who live and breathe our Values. No single person has the full recipe for success, it takes a team - and an extraordinary one at that!
- Think ‘experience first’
- Demand excellence
- Learn curiously & share
- Get sh!t done
- Courage with Integrity
KEEP READING to hear more about your next opportunity!
We are looking for TWO innovative Java Developers who DEMANDS EXCELLENCE to join our team!
We are undergoing a cloud transformation currently and are looking for skilled engineers to help up along this journey. While we are transitioning our applications to the cloud we require engineers with a broad skill set that spans from Java to the web.
If you have had experience in migrating and rebuilding complex applications and systems to the cloud this will be highly regarded. We will be looking for people who can advise, influence and execute smart strategies to maintain our existing products while engineering a path to cloud migration.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and you can think outside the box.
- Ability to be on call for rotating after hours support roster.
- Proven and capable of working and contributing in a team.
- Demonstrated ability in object oriented development.
- Experience in developing Webservice APIs.
- Practical understanding of Eclipse (or other IDE), software architecture, agile development with an emphasis on test driven development.
- Specialised practical knowledge of Java and mySQL.
- Previous experience in a similar role (>4 years hands on).
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar.
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated experience with an on premise to cloud migration.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Ionic framework, Vaadin, Angular and other UX technologies.
- Experience with AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience using Jira.
- An understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Experience using/developing POS systems.
- Working in an AGILE and Test Driven Development environment.
- You will work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do.
- Company sponsored group initiatives which have a focus on well-being and interaction.
- Regular team/company catch ups (Virtual and face to face!)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides dedicated counselling services so you can look after you!
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity is a big focus for us.
- No office politics and dictatorship management.
- Welcomed ideas, inputs and suggestions that actually get taken into account.
- Our staff testimonials on Youtube and reviews on Glassdoor will tell you all about the employee experience.
We’ve always believed in hiring the best people and making them feel part of the OrderMate family. We know that people are the heart of any business and it takes a team of GREAT individuals to reach the summit. To become an instrumental part of our team, further our vision and contribute to success... APPLY NOW!
You’re welcome to apply directly to: email@example.com with your most up to date CV and cover letter. A personalised cover letter or short video goes a long way in making your application stand out!
We’ll be moving quickly and won’t be taking applications for long, so we'd love to see you apply soon!
Check out our team testimonial and deets: